Flush-panel Handset Telephone – 270 Series
The 27x series handset telephone is designed to flush or surface mount (using 236 series or 238 enclosure). This unit has a brushed stainless steel faceplate with a metallic non-moveable hookswitch. Standard equipment also includes a 29-inch lanyard armored cord and tamper resistant hardware.
Available as Analog, Analog/SMART & VoIP.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Extended Temperature Range: – 40°F to +140°F
- Braille Metallic Keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Non-movable Hookswitch
- Volume Control Handset with Noise-cancelling Microphone and 29-inch Armored Cord
- Non-volatile Electronic Memory (Stand-by Batteries Not Required)
- Conformal-coated PCBA
- FCC & IC Certified, UL60950 Listed
- NEMA 3R Weatherproof Rated