The ControlEx range, suitable for control and low/medium power applications, it’s our most versatile option. With a wide range of insert configurations and rated up to 3KV in some cases this connector allows Hawke to tailor a connector solution to the customer’s needs. The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V.
- Easily Fieldwireable – Pin and socket inserts are front and back to assist wiring and avoid termination errors.; Internal Keyway Spacer – Eases accessibility for termination
- Locking Pin – Optional locking pin provides the facility for mated connectors to be permanently locked; Keying Position – Eliminates the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits.
- Running Coupler – Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland.
- Acme Thread at Mating Interface – Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action.
- Fully Inspectable Flameproof Barrier – Provides direct inspection of the flameproof seal
- Anti-Rotation Device – helps to eliminate the possibility of the gland loosening
The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V.