Hawke 501/453/RAC/L Cable Gland
The 501/453/RAC/L Cable Gland is dual certified Exe/Exd, robust and for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables with lead covered inner sheaths. The gland provides an elastomeric seal on the cable inner sheath, continuity to the lead sheath and a low smoke, zero halogen IP and retention seal onto the cable outer sheath.
- Elastomeric Exd flameproof seal on cable inner sheath
- Electrical Bond on the cables lead inner sheath
- Provides a Reversible Armour Clamp – For all types of armour and braid. retention and low smoke and fume, zero halogen seal onto the cables outer sheath
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide – Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal – Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range