Partex Stainless steel ladder ties – SSLT
Ladder steel ties are made of acid-resistant AISI 316 stainless steel. They are also available in a polyester-coated version. They are perfect for operation under extreme conditions, for use in places with strong vibrations and highly corrosive environments. Recommended for use in the very demanding environments common in chemical, mining, shipbuilding and rail industries.
- Cable ties made of acid-resistant AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Self-locking design allows quick and safe assembly.
- Operating temperature range: -80°C to + 500°C
- Ideal for work in extreme conditions.
- Excellent resistance to acids, salt, chemicals and high temperature.
- Widely used in the petrochemical industry, in mining, in the shipbuilding and railway industry.